Companies | CommerceEmployment law Asset structuring | Family office Back to listing
ChristmannSchmitt can assist in the setting up of your business and in its development. We have expertise in advising on the legal strategy from the outset (legal auditing, due diligence, negotiating contract terms).
Mastering legal procedures and technical contractual matters, ChristmannSchmitt develops bespoke solutions that make the most of Luxembourg’s flexible laws.
In addition to drafting the necessary contractual and legal documents, we help implement the client-approved strategy with advise on:
- the choice of company vehicles;
- the coordination of constitutional steps;
- the choice of administration methods and
- applications for accreditation and official approval of the establishment.
We can also assist in the running of the business through our various services:
- domiciliation (of pure holding companies);
- administration: assisting in the organisation of general meetings and Board meetings, minutes of meetings;
- contract drafting (shareholder agreements, contribution agreements and shareholder advances accounts);
- coordination of reporting and periodical publications (audits, resolutions of meetings and annual accounts);
- communications with tax and supervisory authorities;
- monitoring developments in the law, both nationally and at European and international levels (managing compliance, government of the business).
We regularly bring our expertise to our clients’ Board meetings, as independent directors.
Our services are provided with the assistance of a solid network of those specialising in other lines of work (such as notaries, trustees, auditors and financial service providers), both in Luxembourg and abroad.